BB Custom Post Types Summary
BB Custom Post Types WordPress plugin design to make a WordPress user easily handle the new posts.without any issue. This plugin give you access to create a new custom post, remove the custom post and edit the custom post. You can create unlimited meta box options via graphics. No need to write codes.Just follow the instruction.
Automatic Plugin Installation
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
Some WordPress Plugins require more steps to customize them. The Details ReadMe file should contain step-by-step instructions. After installation, this information is available on the Plugins Screen for each Plugin. If you are having problems with a WordPress Plugin, see the Troubleshooting section.
Manual Plugin Installation
Manual WordPress Plugin installation is commonly done in two ways. See our guides for each below.
There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If you wish to control the placement and the process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
The backup website completely before proceed.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “read me” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Check the Details read me file for customization and further instructions.
How it work
- Click on BB Custom Post Types
- Click on Add New Button
- Write the Title
BB Custom Post Types Basic Steps
- Write Post type
- Customize the permalink structure slug
- Write the General name for the post type Default is Posts/Pages
- Write the Name for one object of this post type. Default is Post/Page
- Write the A short descriptive summary of what the post type is.
- The URL to the icon to be used for this menu or the name of the icon from the icon font Default: null – defaults to the posts icon
BB Custom Post Types Options
- Show title box in the post type or not?
- Show Editor box in the post type or not?
- Show Author box in the post type or not?
- Show featured image in the post type or not?
- Show short summary box in the post type or not?
- Show trackbacks box in the post type or not?
- Show custom fields box in the post type or not?
- Show comments box in the post type or not?
- Show revisions box in the post type or not?
- Show page attributes box in the post type or not? This work on Page Standard
- Show post formats box in the post type or not? This work on post standards
BB Custom Post Types Category
- The name of the taxonomy. Name should contain lowercase letters and the underscore character, and not be more than 32 characters long.
- General name for the taxonomy, usually plural. Default is ‘Categories’.
- Name for one object of this taxonomy. Default is ‘Category’.
- Slug Used as pretty permalink text (i.e. /category/).
BB Custom Post Types Tags
- The name of the taxonomy. Taxonomy must contain lowercase letters, underscore character and not be more than 32 characters long.
- General name for the taxonomy, usually plural. Default is Tags.
- Name for one object of this taxonomy. Default is Tag’.
- Slug Used as pretty permalink text (i.e. /tag/).
- Write the Label Meta Box
- Write the unique identity meta box
- Choose the type of metabox
- Click +Add New Metabox to add more items.